CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Birthday!!!!!

I had a WONDERFUL birthday this year! I knew Justin was up to something, but I wasn't sure what. Since my birthday fell on a Tuesday this year, I wasn't expecting anything over the top. Boy was I wrong! Justin surprised me with a limo ride to Stinky's Fish Camp in Destin!!! Me Justin, Meg, Nutt, Mitch, Lesley, Ray, and Mary all rode down and ate dinner. We had a great time. I can not express my appreciation for having such a wonderful husband and great friends!! They all sacrificed their Wednesday morning for me, such troopers!!


It was really just the beginning of a great week. We are carving pumpkins a Lynseys tonight in preparation for Meg and Nutts party, then Party/Shower on Friday night and Costume Party/Shower Saturday night for Sonny and Emily, not to mention hanging out at Opp Fest for a little while Saturday morning, crossing my fingers for an Auburn win and still trying to figure out my costume!! I told yall October was a great month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment