CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 4 - Favorite Book: The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. I have posted about this book before but it bares mentioning again. I'm currently half way through reading it for the third time. If i am every in between books, i will pick this one up and start it again.

Now for my favorite series: Even though I was on the verge of scarily obbsessed with the twilight series, Harry Potter is still by far my favorite. The new movie has come out and we have not had a chance to go watch, but maybe this weekend! And as a side note, I will be visiting Harry Potter World at Universal Studios in December!

Day 5 - Favorite Quote: So I've been pretty excited about posting this one
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction." - Antoine De Saint-Exupery

I found this in a magazine and ripped it out. It stays on my frig and makes me smile everytime i see it.

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things:
1. Justin
2. My Fam
3. My friends
4. traveling anywhere
5. Purple
6. flip flops
7. working on my new house
8. reading
9. working out
10. cross stitching
11. watching food network
12. cooking for friends and family
13. the Fall
14. Auburn football
15. Andy High Sports
16. Maps/Globes
17. Antiques
18. Fresh Market
19. Eating at nice restaurants
20. The Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade
21. Family Traditions
22. Fresh flowers
23. Candles
24. History

20 is not enough! I could go on and on. I am such an easy to please person. So much makes me happy, and it is usually the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment